⁂The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read.⁂

(© Abraham Lincoln)
E-Booky

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

AdobePhotoshop CS: Tips And Tricks From The Experts

AdobePhotoshop CS: Tips And Tricks From The Experts
Download (2.06 MB)
Publish By: Adobe
Written By: Adobe
Paperback: 54 pages
Report Abuse

Description Of This Book:

I'll be honest with you. When O'Reilly approached me about doing a Photoshop CS Tips-and-Tricks article, my heart sank. Pardon me, I asked (tears of indignation smarting in my eyes), are you speaking to moi? No, no, no, I am not a common tipster/trickster, peddling his "Gosh, didya know this"s from corner to corner like a foolish Photoshop street monkey. I am an Educator!


But then it came to me. Why not put a new spin on it, reinvent the paradigm in a way only a classically trained Educator like myself can? Instead of an elaborate parade of 101 tips, I'll write, say, fourteen. And instead of one tip following another in a thematic, logical order, mine will be completely random. And instead of short, pithy tips, mine will be long and intricate and occasionally flat-out bizarre. An article so strange and meandering as to be immediately mistaken for Genius!


Then I thought, ah give it a rest. Just slap some tips down on the page and have done with it. And that's what I did. So, alas, I am a foolish Photoshop street monkey after all. Look at me dance, do my silly antics amuse you? Well, such is life, eh?


But there is one small twist: in addition to being random, meandering, and occasionally bizarre, the tips are actually shockingly helpful. Really, there are some good ones here, especially if you know a thing or two about Photoshop CS. In fact, I have to admit, this introduction has nothing to do with the tips that follow. I just wrote it so I could work in the word "monkey" in a few times, which I find inherently funny. So join me as we take a tour of fourteen random tips and tricks--well, OK, that part's the same--plus one to grow on.


Please Share This Book Using...




No comments :

Speak Your Mind:


Please Read The Rules Before Commenting:-

1.) Your feedback is always appreciated. We will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.
2.) Make sure to click the "Notify me" link below the comment to be notified of follow up comments and replies.
3.) Please "Do Not Spam".
4.) Please "Do Not Add Links" to the body of your comment as they will not be published. If the quiries contain link then never add HTML tag to it.
5.) Only "English" comments shall be approved and answered.
6.) If you have a problem check first the comments, maybe you will find the solution there.
7.) You comments must contain 100+ characters to remain accepted.
8.) Never Use Keywords In The Name Section Otherwise Your Comment Will Be Deleted.
9.) All comment will be deleted if it will not fulfill the requirements.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *